New to the forum

SamPZLP.7

Airman
71
0
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Location
Fargo,ND,USA
Hello, I am SamPZLP.7 and I am glad to be part of the forum. I've been around planes my whole life. I am now a Fargo Air Museum volenteer and if you guys have any questions about the warplanes there, I'd be glad to answer.
Thank you! :)
 
Last edited:
c0140.gif

G'day Sam, welcome aboard mate, it'll be nice to have someone at the sharp end of aviation history and thanks for the offer, I'm sure many a request will pop up.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
And a big Yanky howdie from down undah.
I grew up in CA and have lived in Aus for about 11 years now.
Hope you enjoy visiting here.
 
WElcome to the forum! Love to see any pics of what you have at the musuem. I volunteered a few years back at the Millville Army Airfield Musuem in New Jersey. Loved it!
 
Welcome mate! Looks like the PZL 7 and P.24 are two of your favourites?? :-)
 
Welcome to the site and greetings from the homeland of PZL P-7 and PZL P-24.
 
Thank you!
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back