New Years in Berlin!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what's happening to her in hospital on new year's eve? because what's to stop you taking in your own gear and have a little celebration by her bedside? then promice her the time of your life when she gets out ;)

Not a bad plan Lanc. Sure she'd appreciate at least the attempt.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend Pisis. Hope all comes out well. I've known a bunch of women who've had cysts and it always turns out ok. The down side is they come back. The good side is the best way to get rid of them (at least this is what I've been told) is have a kid. Hey Pisis, HELP A SISTER OUT!

Out of it for NYE this year. Got a newborn at home and I'll be out like a light before 10pm. They wake up at the strangest times and you have to get your sleep when you can.

Have a great one guys, especially you Adler. That looks like a great gig.

Well guys it was awesome. I will post some pics soon. I hope everyone had a great new years like the one that I had.

New Year in Trafalgar Square..... what joy, what fun, the scrunch of broken bottles underfoot - the undercurrent of potential violence simmering beneath the surface, and huge oppressive police presence to counter it.

Whoever, we wondered, originally decided this was a good place to see 2006 out as we fought past the crowds surging to get on the tube at Leicester Square. It took no less than two hours to get back to Hackney, and should Danny Boyle ever make a prequel to 28 Days Later then he'd have found a wealth of visual inspiration in Central London that night.

Oh well - still more fun than sitting at home I guess!

No sorry guys. I have just not had much time since my wreck on Friday. Been calling the insurance companies and stuff. I will post the pics as soon as possible plus just general pics of Berlin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back