Next Build Starts April 27th.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah....:( Some tw*t poured a bucket of cold water over me..!

I'll need some help to pick the right Vallejo Air paints for my crates! If I can't find correct ones, I gues that I'll have to go with their Model Color series....

Model colour is a better buy I reckon Jan - it goes further as you thin it yourself! BTW, thought you were already off to Sweden land?
Charles, looking forward to your 'Rufe'. Don't worry too much about the scale, we'll fit it in anyway.
The rules are up, as Karl has pointed out, and the (simple) guidelines will be posted by tomorrow (Sunday 19th April.). If you have any questions at all, however simple or complex, just ask my friend.

Landed just fine late last night in Stockholm. Was some questions about my BOAC Mosquito though. They didn't exactly buy my excuse that I was here to buy ballbearings....:oops:

All black underneath look suspicious they said....have noooo idea what they're on about! :confused: :rolleyes:
Are these to go with the earlier order of Absolut, Akvavit, Norrlandsguld, a brown and a redhead?

Oh, I forgot about those! Bring the booze by all means, but just the blonde - in my condition one woman would be more than enough!!
And no, I don't want a bl**dy Ikea catalogue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back