PTO Group Build Update. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Can I just remind everyone, that there are four weeks remaining until the end of the PTO Group Build.
The response has been fantastic, and the quality of enrties outstanding, which is going to make the judging of this, the second ww2 aircraft.net Group Build, even harder than the first one!
I regret, there are no actual 'prizes' for this Build, but the First, Second and Third placings will, of course, recieve the appropriate shield on the GB icon, with the 'Member's Choice' winner also receiving a similar award.
If anyone thinks they will not be quite finished by the deadline of July 31st, but might have finished very soon afterwards, could you please inform one of the Judges, and we'll see if suitable arrangements can be made.
Finally, in order to assist the Judges, coudl I ask you to please include your entry details when you submit the pics of the finished model(s), or, if already submitted, could you please add them to your posts. These are the details of the scale, manufacturer (eg Hasegawa), entry Category etc.
Sorry to add this extra hassle, but it will help tremendously in getting the results out quickly.
Thanks for your cooperation and participation, and I look forward to a huge shower of entries for the next GB, including those from new members. If you are reading this and you are not a member, then why not?!!!
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back