MEMBERS CHOICE POLL, PTO Group Build #2......

Members Choice Poll....

• DBII: B-17E BLUE GOOSE, 11th BG, 7th AF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catch22: F4U-1 Corsair of Lt. Ken Walsh, VMF-124, White 13

• Catch22: Avenger I 832 Sqd FAA, HMS Begum Group Build

• Catch22: SB2C-4E Helldiver, VB-84, USS Bunker Hill, White 207, April 1945

• Javlin: KI-48-I Type 99 (Lily)

• Lucky13: F4F-4 Wildcat "13", VF-3, W. N. Leonard, USS Yorktown, Battle of Midway

• Lucky13: F4U-4 of Kenneth Walsh, BuNo: 80879, White 13, Okinawa 1945

• Maglar: P-61 Black Widow of Maj. Carrol C. "Snuffy" Smith

• Rochie: A6M2 saburo sakai, Tainan air group, Denpasar Base, Bali Island, February

• Rochie: Corsair Mk II, JT634, 13-7/P, 1834 FAA Sqn, HMS Victorious

• VikingBerzerker: Brewster Buffalo of 2-VLC-V Netherlands East Indies AAC

• VikingBerzerker: Martin 139 Bomber, Netherlands East Indies AAC - Java Island

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hard to choose. I love the hand made F4 along with the Martin 139 and Buffalo, P40, TBFs and Ki-48. I even liked Lucky's but I voted for Dan. Seeing the plane along with the photos made the plane real. I am glad I am not one of the Judges.

DBII

Tough tough choices, everyone is way beyond what I ever attempted, Les's Corsair is outstanding gonna have to go with that one.........

Wow, they all look great. Wish I had time to be part of this group build, but alas with building a new house and selling the one I'm in there just wasn't time. It really is a tremendous showing congrats to all. My favorite is Dan's Corsair quite frankly it might be the nicest build I've ever seen.

Slaterat

It was real tough Judging all the entries Eric... There were some real good kits built...

We've come down to the wire guys, last night to vote for ur choice.... Looks like my Corsair far exceeded my expectations and my on-hand abilities... Cant thank all the guys who helped in my build enough, from advice and research to parts and decals..... U guys are the best.....

What a great Build, and with 43 votes so far, the turnout was alot better than last build... Congrats to all the participants.....

Got to agree with Dan - this was one tough build to judge!
Thanks to everyone who participated, supported, assisted, crticised or laughed!! The interest and involvement was fantastic, and it looks like these GB's are going to get bigger and better - and even harder to judge!!

And with the 4 last comments being from Judges and the 10 days up, this Build and this Poll are officially closed.....

Congratulations to all the entrants and to the guys who garnered the votes of our Members.... Top 3 results for the Members Choice Poll Group #2 are as follows:

20 votes- LesOfPrimus' F4U-1A
9 votes- Wayne Littles' Ki-84
2 votes- Ozhawk40s' P-40N
2 votes- Imalkos' Scratch Built F4F Wildcat

Attachments

• les06.jpg
    les06.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 95
  • wayne06.JPG
    wayne06.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 87
  • ozhawk06.jpg