DONE: B-17E, 11th Bomb Group, PTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have photos guys. The computer lab is close so I am off to find a way to post the photos.

DBII
(plane tease)

I know that no one will believe this but I will be positing shots of the Blue Goose today. I am at work so I will not be and able to resize the images. I was hoping that someone would be kind enough the shrink the images down for me. I had to use a little point and shoot so there is not a micro setting. A couple of the photos will be a little blurry. The only thing left is a little weathering.

DBII

My manager kick me off of the machine. :evil:

I will have to try again.

DBII

:lol:, I know it is sad, no digital camera, no computer at the house :cry:. I went to the college where I usually post photos but the computers were being used to sign up for classes. :mad:. The world is against me :lol: I will try and sneak on a computer tonight after my meeting at the college.

DBII

Cue theme tune for 'Mission Impossible'........DB enters, stage left, in a sureptitious manner. Sneaking crafitly below the window, he pads silently towards the stairs and makes his way to the lab.....

LMAO, you were there last night. I went over the the computer lab and slipped under the ropes. There were about 15 free work stations. Every couple of minutes a kid would come over to help me sign up for classes. They started being a pain because I was not a student, does not matter that I teach a class, stupid kids. Since I did not want to be picked up by the campus cops, I left and went over to the math lab, 30 free machines and only 1 kid working there. I logged on the computer and then the web site. I pop in the CD and started to down load the photos when a skinny geek ran over and wanted to test me to see what math class I could siign up for. D!@#$. Once classes start I can hit the computers with a sledge hammer and no one would care. The school wants the machines free for students to sign up $$$. I felt like I was trying to get a seat at the Mad Hatter's tea party. I live in a GET LUCK thread.

DBII

Tell the damn nerds to get the hell away from you or your chronies are going to lay some serious pipe. 5 pages of chatter, I want to see the Goooose! :lol:

Don't rush it.. I am excited just to see some pics of it. The judges might throw you some bonus points for having that broken hand.. :lol::)

don't tell anyone, I'm at work, sorry but I cannot resize them on this computer.
here they are....drum roll please...slightly out of focus ....The Blue Goose, 11th BG, 7th AF

DBII

Attachments

• pic1a.JPG
    pic1a.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 118
  • pic1b.JPG
    pic1b.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 112
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 124
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 112
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 122
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 127
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 109
  • pic6.JPG
    pic6.JPG
    303.2 KB · Views: 134
  • pic7.JPG
    pic7.JPG
    263.7 KB · Views: 107
  • pic8.JPG
    pic8.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 130
  • pic9.JPG
    pic9.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 122
  • pic10.JPG
    pic10.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 107
  • pic11.JPG
    pic11.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 125
  • pic12.JPG
    pic12.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 121
This thread is like crack. You keep teasing us with pictures and then you finally post fuzzy out of focus pictures. Are you the guy that took those pictures of Bigfoot walking in the woods? :lol:

Can't wait to see the finished "IN" focus photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back