Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

actually i will keep this i think it is what i would have as nose art on the immaginary Bf110 that i keep in the garden lol
at least till i find something i like might try and find a nice 110 profile and change the lettering to my innitials

Something like this maybe...?

Attachments

• 090.jpg
    090.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 82
Looking very nice..:). I like the second one the most. In the first I would make the "R" letter ywllow or red.

Thanks Wojtek. I shall wait to see what Jamie will say. If he wishes the letter(s) to be of different color its no problem to make it so.

:)lol: Now I fell like captain Picard from Star Trek TNG...)

i am hugely impressed my plan was just for my innitials JRD which i think wouldnt look so longwinded the second plane is good but it does lack without the national markings i know i am being fussy but what would the second one with just jrd and the national markings look like if that is too difficult i will take the second one as is

No problem Jamie... How's this?
(I've included one without swastika on tail just in case. Also if some of the proposals are too big just say and I will resize them accordingly.)

Attachments

• 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
All looking very nice Igor. But I would like to see the merged background of the third one from the top with the second profile

Somehow I think that the last profile in post #1472 is most appropriate since the full Jamie's user name is written. If only initials JRD are used then I don't how obvious it is that these letters reffer to his user name?
But this are just some of my thoughts and Jamie is of course welcomed to use whatever siggy he wants. Hope the profile with only initials looks convincing enough so it could pass as some genuine Bf 110...

Last edited:
Yeah... You can add the one as the another variant.But I think his nick could be written at the left bottom corner as well.

For which one? Do you mean the last one in post #1474 which Wojtek (Wurger) picked?
Or maybe all of them? :lol:

Edit: Okay, how about this...?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8,180
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back