One Year Later.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bucksnort101

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 11, 2007
Minnesota
Well, it's har to beleive, but it's been an entire year since I've joined the Forum. In that time I've learned a lot, made a few friends, wasted a lot of time, and have managed to lower my bloodpressure by viewing the numerous postings in one beautiful thread (thanks Matt).
Looking forward to many more years of membership and want to thank all for making this forum the most enjoyable places to visit on the Internet.

Congrats, my friend. The people, here, come from all walks of life, and from
many different lands. That they get along [so well] is a testament to the
friendships we have made. I may not remember a lot of things, but I will
never forget the friends I have made on this forum. I just wish I could
meet every one of you, eyeball to eyeball......

Charles

Buck, your one year trail subscription has expired. Please submit a payment of $79.95 by way of money order to the Thorlifter Subscription Renewal Company. If you have misplaced the address, please IM me.

Oh I didn't forget you leeches......

15% for you.
6% for "overhead", at least that's what Charles called it.
20% to grease the palms of Adler and Matt so I can remain here.
12% charity donation. The charity is The Les "Give Me Some" Fund.

Man, I don't have much left.

Thanks all.
Can I pay my dues with a postdated check drawn from the Bank of Nigeria? If so I can send you a check for One Million US Dollars if you promise to cash it and send me back the sum of a quarter million, you can keep the rest for your troubles. That should cover a lifetime membership shouldn't it;)

Deals off, some of those banned ex-members are not playing with a complete deck of cards!!! Wonder if they were banned for not paying thier yearly dues;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back