Operation Repo: What a Farce. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ice Pilots is really very good for a reality show , tonight it showed them getting 2 CL215's ready to ferry from Yellowknife to buyers Turkey

I watch Operation Repo on a regular basis. Some of the situations do seem a little too weird too be true. I was just thinking that last night.
There is one reality show I love watching that has not been on for months, was on Animal Planet called Escape To Chimp Eden. It's about a family in South Africa who has established a chimp sanctuary with the help of Jane Goodall's family. They go around and rescue mistreated or sick chimps from all over Africa and bring to the sanctuary to rehabilitate them and find them homes in zoos, or even re-release them into the wild. It really was interesting to me to see how complex the chimpanzees social structure is.

Last edited:
Somewhere in the jungle, there's a bunch of chimps sitting around discussing who's gonna get "sick" next so they can go study the bizarre social habits and structure of those strange human creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back