Operation Repo: What a Farce. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
Operation Repo is a US show about a California company that repossesses cars (and other vehicles).

I'm calling bullshite on this show. It is TOTALLY staged.

Is US reality TV morphing into a pseudo-reality TV where parts are filmed live and other parts are scripted with actors? No wonder I don't watch TV.

And it pains me that the lead creator of this Operation Repo is a supposed US Marine. Semper Fidelis my azz. Faithful to making a buck without admitting that your show is farce.

Phhhhttttt.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, it seems like "reality" shows have alot of staging in them nowdays. I was never into that garbage anyway...I figure there's enough reality in my day, I don't need to stare at a peice of glass and see someone else's.

And how can anyone (Marine or otherwise) think that a show about someone's misery is interesting?

Unless this show is about taking back cars from a-holes that pimp the system for freebies, then it's just focusing on people's hard luck in this day and age of hardships...

I always wondered who the hell would want their face plastered all over the TV showing the world they could not make their own car payment. I'm really am sick and tired of these dam shows.

I am tired of the endless crap that is put out in a steady stream from Hollywood, TV, and the media. It's making our country sick! The worst is the show called Jersey Shore. It is pure trash.

I am tired of the endless crap that is put out in a steady stream from Hollywood, TV, and the media. It's making our country sick! The worst is the show called Jersey Shore. It is pure trash.

and pure cr@p! Those dopes know nothing about this area. TMZ asked them a simple question that anyone around here could answer: Pat's or Geno's. They didn't know what they were talking about. fake b@st@rds.

Pat's Steaks and Geno's steaks are 2 sub shops near each other that are known for Philly Cheesesteaks. Tim knows of what I speak of!

TV stations are getting desperate to make a cheap buck or three....will probably get worse! Question, what's the IQ of those coming up with the ideas for this (censored)......same as their shoe size?

And everyone wonder why I don't watch television.(Shheeeeeeeshh)

I am with you Arron a little news,alot of radio and building something and everything.I told the Wife when the shop is finished I will walk right by the side door and into the back yard to my new Home :D.Peace,Quiet and Tranquility are to be had because I will lock the door if one brings in the BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back