P-38 Would Be Proud

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Am I the only one who got his name bastardized ?

Here is what came out (Part 1 and 2 are rather compliments... but the rest is sh*t) :

1. yan
Only as cool as they come.

- Hey that's so YAN!

2. yan
sexy naughty bitchy

- yan is so sexayyyyyy!

3. yan
To enter the wrong room while sleepwalking, assuming it is the bathroom and urinating on a piece of furniture.

- Last night he came in my room and yanned all over my chair. The funny thing is he wasn't even drunk

4. Yan
Bigget n00b ever. Lies about anything to try and starts conversations. He is german and is gay.

- "My dad brought home a submarine"
- "I sumtimes fly low over my house in my plane"
- Oh my god u pulled a Yan

5. yan
Optimist - The glass is half full.
Pessimist - The glass is half empty.
Yan - That glass is twice as large as it needs to be.

- i dont know how to put it in an example...sorry

6. YAN
One who gets off to animated girls.

- dude sailor moon has nice tits i wish i could suck em

7. yan
You're a (N-Word); used primarally amongst groups of friends to describe random acts of stupidity and/or grimeyness.

- Wow look at that YAN trying to steal things! or... What a YAN! or...simply: "YAN!"

8. yan
of oriental origin, a homosexual pervert who gets off on anime girls and turtle punch. enjoys donkeypunching with the dhanis

- YAN YOU HOMO.

- YAN! WTF

- YAN! get outta the WAY.

Like I said, if ever I find the f*cker who wrote parts 3 to 8, he's gonna fly on high orbit for a looooooooooong while.

To anyone who may even dare to wonder :

1 - I am NOT gay.
2 - I am NOT weird enough to "get off" on anime girls. (You need to be really f*cked up to have an erection while looking at cartoons.)

rofl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back