P-38 Would Be Proud

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1. Ashley

Anus. New cockney rhyming slang. Ashley -> Ashley Cole -> Arsehole. Derives from Ashley Cole taking it up the Backdoor.

That bird was great last night, she let me take her up the Ashley!

Urban dictionary has some funny stuff...

Hey British members, I think you would like your Queen to look that way, eh ? ;)

"elizabeth
A blond hottie who is damned sexy, beautiful and gorgeous all wrapped together. She is the type with large football player boytoys hanging all over her with names like "Steve Miffin" or "Dave McStud".

Check out that Elizabeth! Hot Damn!

Mmmmm...Elizabeth!

She is one sweet piece of Elizabeth!"

Never, Like I said looma I do not let someone get the chance to kick me in the groin. looma how the hell do you let them kick you in the balls, dam you must really not know how to kick someones ass to be able to be kicked in the balls.

Henk

Gnomey said:
She is your Queen to if I am not mistaken Maestro...
That she is.

My lords and ladies, I present Her Majesty, Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada (and the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Bermuda, the Falkland Islands,...;) ).

Attachments

• QEII.JPG
    QEII.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 109
Ah yes. South Africa once bowed to the British monarch too. ;)

Nowadays, Canada's "subjugation" to the monarch is strictly ceremonial. In fact it's we who keep it going, not the Brits. Hell, they'll do away with the monarchy entirely and we'll still have a Governor General I'm sure. :rolleyes:

We never bowed to the UK, they hated them for the Boer war and could not wait to get rid of them. The thing is the UK never won South Africa fairly. They did do much for us and did bring in the money, but now you can not even see where it all has gone. Where weren't the UK not? Almost everywhere in the world.:lol:

I just wish the UK government would say they are sorry for the consentration camps of the Boer War.

Henk

Ah-Ha! Without even meaning to, I've started a "bash the UK" thread! :lol:

Not that it's a good thing or anything, it's just that...well, it's kinda funny...in a...stupid...drunk off my ass...kinda way...:-k

Umm...nevermind. I'm a bit overtired. :rolleyes:

The only time I hated the Brits was last year during a certin sporting event that didn't quite go our way.. But I'm now over it and moved on in life, and looking forward to see them get their arses whipped later this year!!

Gnomey said:
She is your Queen to if I am not mistaken Maestro...

Unfortunately, yes. Threat me of Bolchevik if you want to, but I don't see why we should be ruled by a monarch living 3,000 miles away from us.

If you want a frigging monarch, put one in Ottawa. Otherwise, get rid of all that Governor General and Lieutenant-Governor bullsh*t and replace our Prime Minister by a President.

British monarchy is good for the UK and his colonies. We are no longer a British colony. We are a freaking country !

We're not ruled by any queen, Maestro. Like I said, and you know this anyway, it's strictly for ceremonial purposes. Same goes for the Governor General and the Lieutenant Governors. Don't put too much belief in that "de facto head of state" crap you see on the government websites and stuff. The role of the GG is no more real than that of the queen. No, unfortunately though we just pay taxes to support a completely useless sponge (Canada's Governor General that is, not QEII). Also, whether you choose to call a leader a prime minister or a president makes no difference whatsoever. They perform the exact same function either way. That in and of itself doesn't tie us to Great Britain, it's merely a title. Lot's of non-Commonwealth countries have prime ministers these days.

Incidently, not all present-day Commonwealth countries call Elizabeth their queen. India, Pakistan, and South Africa would be prime examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back