Popping Back

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Hey,

Long time no see (me) here. So, now I'm back. Things have settled down pretty much in my life the past two years, so I'll be happy to drop in here from time to time.

I miss some of you guys.

:salute:

Have missed the many great scenic photo's you frequently shared...some places I didn't know existed. Glad you will be hanging out here again!!

Hi Friends,

And thank you for such a nice and warm welcome. I work a lot, study, have moved several times (which meant no proper connection)... I am active in community services, I run a lot of educational programs for US students, etc... And another reason was I didn't have a proper rig. Now I have a quite strong Laprop that can satisfy all of my needs.

So, what is new here? Who's gone, who's back, who's MIA? any drastic changes of interface, rules...etc?

:salute:

Well, Britany's a mess, Robert Plant gave up singing and Boston Market now has these little bowls of mashed potatoes you can buy in the supermarket and heat up and eat. Real cool!

Oh, welcome back! Missed those pics, looking forward to new ones!

...and the Boston tea party was one h**l of a get together....! Still suffer from that one! France is no longer a Kingdom, but is run buy some short fat little fella....

Oh, almost forgot. Pakistan has become a travel hotspot now that the world knows they beat their lawyers with sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back