Post models that aren't yours !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just wondering ..... does real life aircraft glass (from ww2 era) shatter like that in the diorama? I thought it was glazed for obvious safety reasons and shatters more of less in sheets, not shards.

I'd agree mate. From a 'technically accurate' point of view, it would take one hell of a freak mishap to make the wings come of as depicted here aswell, looks more like it was cannibalized rather than crashed. Nice idea though, and great scratchbuilding!

Yep, seems like there are a number of 'diorama' type aircraft being modelled in 1/35th now, mainly helicopters, but there are also a Cub, plus a Dakota and Horsa on the way. Presumably intended to go with 1/35th scale vehicles - pity it wasn't the other way around!

Here is the one photo of diorama showing snipers at Stalingrad, but do check the link I've posted too, there's much more to see about this diorama there...

Constructive Comments Discussion Group: Sniper (Stalingrad)

DSC01264.jpg

verry nice diorama !!....dont get me wrong but no waffen ss troops in stalingrad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back