Post models that aren't yours !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin, you should ask Terry (Airframes) about that. Lets just say its not exactly his favorite plane... :lol:

I am forbidden under Section 293A, of the Official Secrets Act, Paragraph 32, sub para 2C, to divulge any information on this subject, including the name of said subject, whether verbally, in writing, or by any other means of communication, electronic, mechanical, telepathic etc. If pressed on the subject, even under physical and/or mental duress, I have been instructed to reply "I am sorry Sir, I can not answer that question", and am only allowed to add my name, (current) rank and number.

I am forbidden under Section 293A, of the Official Secrets Act, Paragraph 32, sub para 2C, to divulge any information on this subject, including the name of said subject, whether verbally, in writing, or by any other means of communication, electronic, mechanical, telepathic etc. If pressed on the subject, even under physical and/or mental duress, I have been instructed to reply "I am sorry Sir, I can not answer that question", and am only allowed to add my name, (current) rank and number.

...OH Boy!!:rolleyes:

fw190

Attachments

• dacoba_fw190_02.jpg
    dacoba_fw190_02.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 103
that looks great, i guessing later stages of the war judging by the weathering, figting Bomber command as there are aerials, defense of Berlin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back