Nov 18, 2010 #2,361 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA.
Nov 18, 2010 #2,362 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Could be right bl**dy cranky if they didn't let me sleep it off....that's why I handle booze so well today.
Could be right bl**dy cranky if they didn't let me sleep it off....that's why I handle booze so well today.
Nov 18, 2010 #2,363 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Not according to Terry.
Nov 18, 2010 #2,364 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Well, he knows jack sh*t! He falls asleep on the lap or chest of the nearest Judy (read Hippcroccofrog), as soon as he sniff the lid of the strong stuff!
Well, he knows jack sh*t! He falls asleep on the lap or chest of the nearest Judy (read Hippcroccofrog), as soon as he sniff the lid of the strong stuff!
Nov 18, 2010 #2,365 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA.
Nov 18, 2010 #2,366 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Lord have mercy...
Nov 21, 2010 #2,367 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Lucky 13 - youngest person to join AA.
Nov 21, 2010 #2,368 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Thought that I'd spread some more laughter here fellas....latest fashion back in the day. Already at very young age I was a 'hip cat' Check the name of the studio, where I did my 'modeling'....
Thought that I'd spread some more laughter here fellas....latest fashion back in the day. Already at very young age I was a 'hip cat' Check the name of the studio, where I did my 'modeling'....
Nov 21, 2010 #2,369 KevinK. Airman 94 2 Joined Aug 30, 2010 Location Belleville, IL Lucky you seemed like such a lovely child.. what happened?
Nov 21, 2010 #2,370 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Nice come-over. You actually were a rather dashing young lad, weren't you?!
Nov 21, 2010 #2,371 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois I know it's a little old, but it's the only shot I have of me with my namesake. Attachments ScannedImage-6.jpg 61.9 KB · Views: 280
Nov 26, 2010 #2,372 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk 8) Attachments minigoejeweb.jpg 31.5 KB · Views: 239
Nov 26, 2010 #2,373 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Very cute BB!
Nov 26, 2010 #2,374 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina BB, that's adorable
Nov 27, 2010 #2,375 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Cute picture BB. Wheels
Nov 27, 2010 #2,376 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State BB is a cutie!!!!
Nov 27, 2010 #2,377 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,532 26,861 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Matt308 said: BB is a cutie!!!! Click to expand... She sure is!
Nov 27, 2010 #2,378 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Matt308 said: BB is a cutie!!!! Click to expand... Was there any doubt?
Nov 27, 2010 #2,379 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk GrauGeist said: She sure is! Click to expand... ...and then I grew up. Thanks guys.
Nov 27, 2010 #2,380 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com I was going to ask how you stayed looking so young.