Post your guitar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not a guitar player (unless Freebirding counts! :)) but the band I was in, the guitarist, Keith, built his own. I believe he put on a Telecaster neck and had dual Fender pick-ups. Really had a unique sound. Sadly it was stolen in Arizona when he lived there.

I'm the natural blonde. :)

Attachments

• band01.jpg
    band01.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 150
Not a guitar player (unless Freebirding counts! :)) but the band I was in, the guitarist, Keith, built his own. I believe he put on a Telecaster neck and had dual Fender pick-ups. Really had a unique sound. Sadly it was stolen in Arizona when he lived there.

I'm the natural blonde. :)

What did you play? Bongos? :D :D

Or were you the lead singer who got all the chicks? 8)

Tacoma.jpg

Tacoma.... I am thinking of selling it actually...

Kelly.jpg

Michael Kelly 5 string fretless.. nice... great for the price.. I paid $300 for it on sale at Guitar Center...

Ibanez.jpg

I play this mostly... I like the 5 strings better...

Jazz.jpg

My first real bass.. a 77 Jazz.. I paid $437 for it in 1977 at Sam Ash in Manhattan... My daughter put that sun sticker on there when she was @ 6.. she's 27 now..

Breedlove AC25 Cedar/RW Performance Series Focus, Goodall RCJC, Yamaha CG110CE and a custom-built Rovere Englemann/flamed mahogany B/S OM on order - due someday.

That's true for guitars as well. It's because the wood gets older and becomes even more dry. Most noticeable in the first few years. My LP sounds a lot better now after 11 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back