Post Your Models! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That'd be great Terry! I've got an Italeri Sea Harrier FRS.1 at home, so they'd come in handy for that. Thanks!

The Se5a came with White centred roundels for the other version this one in the instruction sheet showed the lack of white centres that model is done as the real a/c was as far as I know the guys on the Aerodrome forum did not pick up on the missing white when I asked for their opinions on it :oops: so I have know I idea what is going on with it

no I have no longer got the instructions for it but give it time I will probably get the kit again soon :rolleyes: and let you know

Not sure if I have posted this first one before so here is my Academy 1/72 Grumman Avenger

DSCF7673.jpg

Revell 1/72 Hawker Hurricane IIc done in postwar colours

DSCF7672.jpg

Revell 1/72 North American P51B Mustang

DSCF7671.jpg

hope you enjoy :D

Thanks for your kind words, the Hs123 is the Airfix kit and I did enjoy building it, the Mustang B is sort of not finished to the extent I should like to put the scratches and exhaust and gun streaks as well as the other much that would befall the aircraft in its real life form.

Thanks guys :oops:

The Hurricane is the Revell IIC kit and the transfers are standard apart from the fuselage side which is from the Italiari Westalnd Wessex

I've posted photos of few of my models back on page 205 of this thread, but here is another one. This Dragon 1/72 Heinkel He 162A is the last plastic kit I've build back in 1999 (not counting most recent P-51 scratch wood/metal rebuild).
I'm returning to modeling with Revell 1/72 Hurricane for MTO GB.

Attachments

• f_0001.jpg
    f_0001.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 87
  • f_0002.jpg
    f_0002.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 86
  • f_0003.jpg
    f_0003.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 85
You got that right Terry, its one tiny model which came in a surprisingly large box. Yes, I know the dimensions of He 162 in comparison with other aircraft, but I remember how very surprised I was when I saw for the first time how small this model actually is.

Last edited:
Nice work! And yes, it is small. My brother has the 1/32 one from Revell, and I'm certain you could fit the fuselage of one of those inside of the fuselage of a Corsair, with room to spare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back