Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Exactly.I think that NC has a can of an old Humbrol varnish for enamels.
NC don't use this because it becomes yellowish when some years pass.Unless you paint early version of Japonese aircrafts.
There are available the varnishes of Humbrol in small bottles that don't get the yellowish tonality.

I've got some Vallejo matt varnish now, specifically designed for airbrushes. I'll experiment on a few of my more rubbish models first, but would this then hold any weathering detail in place? Also, what would you use for a natural metal finish? I tired lacquer on a chrome effect painted model before, and it just dulled it instantly

Well, you are definitely a "junior" member but those models look well made. What kind if action did you subject them to? I used to make the rubber band tissue covered ones and throw them out my window to see how far they would go. I put a lit firecracker in one once. Don't try that.

Hey CR42!

I remember playing with my made up kits Was lots of fun but then I'd break an aerial off and get annoyed

Still I sold off my collection a while ago to make room. Not sure of their fate they were sold in a group lot at a local market

Nice model PearlJamNoCode .I like the camo of the P-51.The nose of the one was covered with decals wasn't it? There is mine, an old Matchbox 1:72 scale kit.

Attachments

• P51D_Mustang_2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 168
Surre PearlJamNoCode.Come on.

Mosquitoman, Warlus and Ju-88 look nice. The Ju looks to me like The Revell kit.

Yes it was A-4 version of Ju-88.To be honest I don't know what a model I should start next time.I've bought the Bilek 1:72 scale kit of B-25 B/C.Maybe this one.I would like to make it with Polish squadron markings.Although I'm not interested in bombers really but B-25 has been my favourite for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread