Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys! oops, my bad ian! when I was test fitting the piece I had it up the right way to begin with! wurger the paint I used was a normal brown which looked ok when I had a look on the lid but in restrospect, I should have bought the flat brown instead!

So now I understand.I suggest to put on the model matt cote,especially with an airbrush.Painting with a brush is often not enough accurate.

OMG, is it heaven? That is great work. I have never seen so many except at a model show. Where did you find the markings for FiFi? All you need is a Lancaster the complete your collection...lol. Beautify work. You will be back. I have to use a computer at the college library. You will find a way to visit the site.

DBII

Nice works you all have put on here! I got close to 60 models I got to put together. (Ones I've bought since early '90's) . During the '90's I was busy with school and then had 2 jobs(one after another ) where I put in 60-70 hours a week so I didn't have time to work on them. I will post them when I get them finished. (Probably in 2020-2025 at this rate. )

Where did you find the markings for FiFi?

DBII

hi DBII,
the FIFI markings are done free hand as is the large 'A' on the tail 8) , took along time to do them right.infact all the marking on her are free hand, must get it down and dust it and take some better shots of it

i'm glad you lot like the models , i always love to see other peoples models as well.

ian

the weathering looks great , i got alot of decals that all you do is rub on them and they come off on the models there from model graphics called woodland scenics they go from 1 inch too 1/8th inches , good stuff, all the models look good and the more you do the better you get , ive been doing them for 30 years and ill tell you mine arent as goood as some ive seen here! good job

Users who are viewing this thread