Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't know if this is any help but I have built an Se5a who's roundels have also not got the white center here is a picture

DSCF7163.jpg

and one more picture of a recent completion

DSCF7164.jpg

actually in the first picture you can see one of my other recent builds a Hawker Hurricane IIc in post war silver

Thanks, yes more room would be great :lol: I hope to sling the Vulcan on the ceiling and the WW1 a/c also,
I say sling so that if need be they can be taken down and have no glue marks on them, what you can't see in the picture amongst all the World War One machines is the fuselage for the Boeing B29 'Enola Gay' :oops: yet another big un :lol: which when complete will also be slung this time next to the Vulcan the beginning and for the UK at least the end of the Nuclear weapon launched or dropped from the sky.

Nice collection! More room yes, it really takes away from the model when they are all clumped like so. The Enola Gay, that shall be a fun one!

Nice stuff guys, and I got the pics up BB. Nice JU88.
BTW, Airfix are releasing a 1/48th scale Vulcan according to the 'future releases' section of the new TAHS catalogue.
Now that will be big!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back