Published! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
16,554
2,428
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Location
Abingdon, VA.
Each year the photography club that I am a member of has a photo exhibit at the Arts Depot here in town and the local papers publish a teaser to get folks to show up and view the exhibit. Well, one of my photos is at the top of page 8A of the Washington County New. I don't have the paper yet but as soon as I do I will post a shot of said page. The photo was the L-19 Birddog air-to-air shot that I posted last Sept. I'm kinda pumped about it.:)
 
Freakin ' awesome Aaron!!! I'm sure there will be more to come as , like Eric, you do have talent!! That is so great, I'm happy for you!!!!!!!
 
Thank you folks. It's only a local newspaper but I still think it's pretty cool. I went out this morning and could only find two papers left, they come out each Wed. so I was a little late. Here is a photo of the page.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2510 adjusted resized 25.jpg
    IMG_2510 adjusted resized 25.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back