Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For those in IT.

IMG_1041.jpeg

Everything is politically charged these days. :(

Unfortunately, you are not wrong. but some are more than obvious, and are likely to spur the political debates we don't want on this forum.

This is nothing new, the forum rules are known, and its getting awfully tiresome. It has not even been 48 hours since I had to say something the last time.

Everything is politically charged these days. :(
I hear you, but guns is an explosive one.

Adler was right, i did not think about it that is a debate in the colonies, so i got it down.
This is a site about planes after all.

No biggie. It was a joke. Do not want to start a flame war i have no intrest in.

So, i think a just call before the whale blows.

I hear you, but guns is an explosive one.

Adler was right, i did not think about it that is a debate in the colonies, so i got it down.
This is a site about planes after all.

No biggie. It was a joke. Do not want to start a flame war i have no intrest in.

So, i think a just call before the whale blows.

We are talking about someone else's post now… lol

That reminds me of a prank I would love to try: set up a supposed Zombie Alert system, consisting of sign, siren and flashing lights, outside a local cemetery. It wouldn't need to be able to be used at all but just the look on people's faces when they saw it would be priceless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back