Quotes and Jokes (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok guys, lets be honest. The post with Greta as a mechanic was not bad. Laugh a lil.while it could be taken as political, I think it was more using her facial expression and a lil light hearted humor.

Now, having said that…

We moderators/admin are prepared to start using the "thread ban" function for repeat offenders of the no political posts rule. This is a light ban, and does not ban the person from the forum. They can post in other threads, just not in this particular thread. Lets not get to that point though.

Remember though, not everything is necessarily political. It may just be light hearted fun. Take this for example. I posted this a long time ago, and another long time valued member here, Charles, who was also a friend on FB with me took offense and said I was making political attacks on Michelle Obama, when in fact I was laughing at the hair. Needless to say he attacked and unfriended me over it, and unfortunately Charles passed away before the riff could be repaired.

View attachment 730944

So remember, sometimes, things are just posted in fun. Let's not make political things out of nothing, and laugh a lil.

Edit: the post was removed after further discus
ADLER, It wasn't your fault. Some people look to be offended and when I encounter them, I write them off as being to weak to survive the "real world".

When I cool down enough to write what went wrong yesterday I will cover the background to this idiotic poster in my local hospital. According to the Queensland Health Conditions of Hospital entry if you have any illness you should stay away from hospitals so you cannot infect anyone else.

This is the sign that greets you as soon as you enter the Emergency Room and before you get to talk to the triage nurse.

View attachment 730706
But it's free!

There I was minding my own business just picking my nose. I retrieved a fairly substantial sized one and playing with it. A female voice from behind said,"Sharing is caring, are you going to eat that?"

When your power is out until the viruses kick in...
79da043b688a866692adf312002c7fc3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back