Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BF52D0AC-386B-47B1-9FA4-E92A3FA54917.jpeg

A rural dean once went to visit one of his local priests. He could see the priest looked sad, so he asked what the matter was. The priest replied, "I have had my bicycle stolen, and what's worse, I think it has been stolen by one of my congregation."

The wise rural dean thought for a second and said, "Ah, what you need to do.. is preach a sermon on the 10 Commandments. When you get to "Thou shalt not steal" look sternly at all the congregation. The person who looks embarrassed will be the one who stole it."

A few weeks later, the rural dean visited again and the priest was much happier. The priest told. him he got his bike back. The rural dean said, "Did you preach on the 10 Commandments?"

"Yes." replied the priest

"And did you find out who took it?"

"Er, not exactly. When I got to "Thou shalt not commit adultery", I remembered where I left it."

I imagine that there are a few members here....

View attachment 733905
That's the badge of office for all Home Owners' Association fascists who walk around spying on their neighbours. Here's an example from Maryland (yes, I know it's the US Sun...but this is the joke thread, after all):

What boggles my mind is that the HOA spent $100K fighting this case. Craziness!!!

Bob works hard at the office but spends two nights each bowling and plays golf every Sunday.
His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.
The doorman at the club greets them saying, "Hey Bob, how ya doin?"
His wife, puzzled, asks if he has been here before.
"Oh no. He's in my bowling league."
As they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he'd like his usual and brings him a Coors.
"How did she know you drink Coors?"
"I recognize her from the golf club. She's a waitress on Sundays. I always have a Coors at the end of the first nine."
A stripper comes to the table, throws her arms around him, rubs herself all over him and says, "Hi Bobby. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"
Bob's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out. Bob follows and spots her getting a cab. He jumps in beside her and tries to explain how the stripper must have taken him for someone else.
His wife is screaming at the top of her lungs calling him every four letter word in the book.
The cabby turns around and says, "Hey Bob. You picked up a real bitch this time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back