Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This one is a little old!

This occurred when the Fantasy Island TV show was popular in the US 1977-84. The program always began with a plane (Grumman Widgeon) landing with guests for their fantasy. Mr. Roarke was the island host and when the plane was sighted Tattoo would run to the bell and shout, "Da plane, da plane." I was at a fellow club member's, (Rick), house with other club members and Rick's extended family, a very large group as Rick had nine kids of his own, as well as his relatives' kids, friends, and the kids of club members. The occasion was his twins birthday which always was a big deal. I was standing near the kitchen to escape the circus. Seated next me was one of the Grandpas when a pre schooler raced up to him and yelled, " What kind of M&Ms does Tattoo like?" "I dunno, what kind?" "Da plain, da plain" the kid says and races off. Grandma walks out of the kitchen and Grandpa says, "Why does Tattoo like plain M&Ms ?" Grandma says, "I don't know . Why?" Grandpa says, " AAh....aah...go ask that damn kid."

Users who are viewing this thread