Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually, the Beer Consumption metric is proportionate to one's (a) susceptibility to peer pressure, (b) belief that one has a good voice, (c) perception of being able to sing ANY song on the playlist (including those that you've never heard before), and (d) ability to maintain a steady rhythm. Thus all other drivers are influenced by the Beer Consumption factor.

Are you then saying it's really "Beer Pressure"?

"... (a) susceptibility to peer pressure, (b) belief that one has a good voice, (c) perception of being able to sing ANY song on the playlist (including those that you've never heard before), and (d) ability to maintain a steady rhythm. Thus all other drivers are influenced by the Beer Consumption factor."

That sounds troublingly similar to what I've read about dating hot chicks

It's about the irony of the departments that they are taking over. There are no freedoms and as for science an education, they look a little inbred.
It's 630 AD in 2021, Mecca is retaken, and the Battle of Hunayn has just been won.

The Battle of Hunayn (Arabic: غَـزوة حُـنـيـن‎, Ghazwah Hunayn) was fought by the Islamic Prophet Muhammad and his followers against the Bedouin tribe of Hawazin and its subsection the Thaqif, in 630 CE, in the Hunayn valley, on the route from Mecca to At-Ta'if. The battle ultimately ended in a decisive victory for the Muslims, who captured enormous spoils. It is mentioned in Surat at-Tawbah of the Qur'an, and is one of the few battles mentioned by name in the Qur'an.[5][6] (Wikipedia)

Expect governance to conform to scriptural precedent, the ultimate goal of all religious fundamentalists.

Last edited:
Saw a Youtube video the other day. A camera and alarm caught a porch pirate. He ran out and jumped in his car, but there was snow on the ground and as a result he got it hung up on the curb. The front wheels were just spinning. The homeowner went out and told the crook that the cops were on the way and then pointed out why the car was not getting unstuck.

Then the homeowner asked his wife, "Are the police on the way?" She replied, "I don't know the phone number."

I've seen the videos and found them to a form of poetic justice. I wouldn't use glitter. It would be dog poop.

Users who are viewing this thread