Quotes and Jokes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1657377070017.jpg

That works both ways. My wife is banned from choosing green.
Here's the story.
Our bathroom needed freshening up. My wife picked a color called fern green. The chip suggested a nice mellow yellow-green shade. Since it's for the bathroom, she went with a semigloss. To minimize marital discord, I waited until she took the kids to dance camp for the weekend. Then I got started. I popped the lid off the can. A glowing shade of kryptonite green greeted me.
"Whoa!" I thought. Well, maybe once it's on the wall it won't be so intense. Nope. With just a few strokes of the roller the entire room was being transformed into a hideous green hell. The color overpowered everything, the fixtures, the tile, everything. Even the hallway took on a sickly yellow tinge.
"Well, she picked it out, so she can't complain." I finished the whole room.
I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she returned.
Sunday came and she pulled in with the van.
"I finished the bathroom! Come and see!"
I followed her up the stairs, wondering how she would react.
At the top of the stairs, she opened the bathroom door, and froze. Her whole body tensed up.
"Honey?" she said without turning, "I really appreciate the hard work, but...
We can't leave it like that."
She got to repaint the bathroom.

Fair?

You obviously do not realize how women care about their shoes versus how men care about their shirts. Unless it is a special airplane shirt or something, men hardly consider shirts to be more deserving of care than a paper towel; indeed the two items are almost used interchangably.

In contrast, many women hold their shoes in such high regard that they refuse to wear them at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back