Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All together now ...."AWWWWW!"

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 19-42-33 Hilarious Dog Posts To Make Your Day Better - YouTube.png

Back on January 9th, a group of Hells Angels, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River bridge. They stopped. George, their leader, big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down from the railing, and says,
"Hey Baby... whatcha doin up there on that railin?"
She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!"
He didn't want to appear sensitive, George also didn't want to miss this "be a legend" moment either, so he asked,
"Well, before you jump, Honey Babe, why don't you give ol' George your best last kiss?"
With no hesitation, she leaned back over the railing and did just that....a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by an even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs up approval from his biker buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper.
George then says, "That was the best kiss I ever had! That 's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing like a girl."
It isn't known if she jumped or was pushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back