Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Middle age cocktail party

0oAmE7U4x_0SABnAUFw35R8Y-C8@703x208.jpg

Why? Because of what? In my part of the world being Europe, he still is seen as a wold life preseverer of some magnitude. Before all things with sharp teeth, venom and not looking cuddly and were yukkie.
Yes he made a show. He did. For all reasons people that need to make a living.
Like David Attenborough. The gift to nature the world can not be without. Countless programs but in the end these guys are not that different.
They like critters and want them well.

He did other species . And for that matter i would like to have his balls in doing what he did as he did. Fat change on that but i hope you see what i mean.

Why in the hell would he be an embarrassment?

Frankly i take a friendly offence to that.
For exactly the type of actions referenced in special ed's post. He also did stupid things that put himself and others (including his own children) at risk. He also did stupid things such as physically grabbing/wrestling wild animals who were minding their own business - one can observe and photo animals without physically grabbing them or otherwise.

To compare him and Sir David Attenborough is like comparing chalk and cheese.

Last edited:
For exactly the type of actions referenced in special ed's post. He also did stupid things that put himself and others (including his own children) at risk. He also did stupid things such as such as physically grabbing/wrestling wild animals who were minding their own business - one can observe and photo animals without physically grabbing them or otherwise.

To compare him and Sir David Attenborough is like comparing chalk and cheese.
Sorry i do not see it that way. Sir David doesnt either. https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/c...n/news-story/25c4f8bd3d6fd47c4d3841da21761d92
Nor does the views of his programs which runs in the millions. Show man? sure he was. An embarrassment? No not to most people.

Thank you for another opinion, as is mine but i am done on this subject. Lets go back to fun and Jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back