Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

About damn time someone put their foot down!
NosignsSign.png

The Polish Pope's father, and this is before the Polish Pope became Pope, he bumps into his Jewish friend on the street, and goes, "Hey, did you hear the news, my son just made Bishop!" And his Jewish friend goes, "So what, big deal, there are a lot of Bishops."

So a couple years later, he bumps into his Jewish friend on the street, and goes, "Hey, did you hear the news, my son just made Cardinal!!" And his Jewish friend goes, "So what, big deal, there are a lot of Cardinals."

Finally, the inevitable happens, and he bumps into his Jewish friend on the street, and goes, "Hey, did you hear the news, my son just made Pope!!!" And his Jewish friend goes, "So what, big deal, there have been a lot of Popes."

The Polish Pope's father can't believe it. "Boy, are you arrogant, you know that? First I tell you he makes Bishop, and all you can say is, so what, big deal there are a lot of Bishops. Then I tell you he makes Cardinal, and all you can say is, so what, big deal, there are a lot of Cardinals. Now I tell you he made Pope, the highest order in the Catholic faith, head of the Catholic religion in the world, and all you can say is, so what, big deal, there have been a lot of Popes. Who the hell do you expect him to be, anyway, Jesus Christ?" To which the Jewish friend replies, " Why not, one of our boys made it."

A pastor stuck a note on the church door with the inscription :
" An irregular attendance at Sunday services is the same sin as fornication."

The next day a footnote appeared :
" I have tried both and I assure you that the difference is immeasurable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back