Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A man had just finished reading "Man Of The House" while making his commute home from work. When he reached home, he stormed into the house and walked directly up to his wife, pointing his finger in her face, he said "From now on I want you to know that I am the man of this house and my word is law!

You are to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're going to draw my bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

His wife replied, "My guess would be the Funeral Director."

"All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it"

Mark Twain

Jan, I'd mostly agree with you (Mark Twain), I certainly felt that way at first but the more you see and experience... hatred builds and vengence becomes an issue. The VC were one thing the NVA were totally different.

As a result of the recent Strategic Defence Review cuts, our new armed forces are being modernised....

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 203
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 207
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 288
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg