Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow! You got a great deal there H. The B26 is around $20 to $22 equivalent in the UK, and the Gladiator, depending who's box it's in, is between $15 and $20 equivalent! The Gladiator (originally an Inpact kit) is very good, considering it dates from the mid 1960's, and is almost equal to the Roden kits - in fact some parts are better! And you've got the PE ! Most 'Airwaves' stuff is exxtremely good - I guess the Hampden one Evan experienced might have been based on guesswork, as, far as I know, there is only a part of one Hampden left, at East Kirkby, UK. - not a lot to go off!

Some great buys of late Guys......here is my latest, arrived today!!

This is one fantastic looking kit in the box, lots of detail , well moulded, and an excellent instruction booklet.

... and it cost me an arm and a leg too, around $135 including EMS postage!.... ..Yeah I know what you're thinking,,but I had to have one!!!

Attachments

• IMGP8200a.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMGP8202a.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 53
Dam nice Wayne!

Oh Terry the guy sold the Marauder for 8 dollars because he said the decals were in rough shape, the gladiator 5 dollars with 2 dollars included PE and then 5 dollar postage!

Dam nice Wayne!

Oh Terry the guy sold the Marauder for 8 dollars because he said the decals were in rough shape, the gladiator 5 dollars with 2 dollars included PE and then 5 dollar postage!

I beleive that Zotz might make some nice replacement decals for that Marauder in 1:48 - I know they do in 1:72.

@Wayne - DAMN! That's a pricey kit.

Wayne, Sweet pickup. I just learned about this bird a few months ago. Very very cool 8)

Looks a corker Wayne. A bit pricey, but worth it I guess!
Jan, you've been having far too much contact with Paul (Max) -- the virus has really got in deep!
Harrison, far as I remember, there was only a Flight of Gladiators actually involved in the BoB, for loal defence of Portsmouth, IIRC. I should have details and probably a colour profile somewhere, so I'll dig them out when the time comes. The Roden Gladiator is probably going to be the next one from the stash for the 56 squadron build, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread