Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice Dirk! That second B-17 is from the 490th BG, my dads outfit. I have it in my stash too and plan on making it one of these days along with a B-24 with decals from the 484th BG, His other outfit.

Paragon 1/48, B-17G Cheyenne Turret.....

Attachments

• B-17G Cheyenne Turret.jpg
    B-17G Cheyenne Turret.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 71
Hello

I've been a bit slow in adding stuff to the stash recently, unlike those above going mad with 17's!

Still, I noticed a new book release on the CA-15 from Red Roo, and just had to add one of these Planet Model resin kits in 1/48. I'll get around to it someday :rolleyes:

An interesting fighter, impressively sized with a RR Griffon up front, and the one and only prototype was, well, very fast and shiny!

Maybe one day we will have a GB on prototypes and I will be forced to drag this one out, in the meantime I'll read the book.

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• first look 001.jpg
    first look 001.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 60
  • first look 002.jpg
    first look 002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Nice kit for the age Jan. I built one years ago and I have the "D" version half built right now. Got to the point where I was going to put the wings on and didn't know where I was going to put it so stopped and never got started again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back