Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It was indeed a sad occasion when a hobby store closes, we have the same with on here in Canberra which shuts it's doors on Friday but lucky us we still have a couple more to browse through. Good selection of bargains though Cory. Looks like you also done good Dirk.

Yes it is Andy. Decals are for aircraft captured and used by Yugoslav partisans in 1944/45: Fiat G.50 and MS.406 (ex. Croatian), Ju 87B (ex. Luftwaffe), P-38 and P-51 (ex. USAAF). Got some ideas for one of the upcoming group builds so I acquired this set. Scale is 1/72nd.

Yeah, we have I think 4 more as well, but none of them are overly convenient, and the closest one is brutal for paints unfortunately.

Great pick ups guys!

@ imalko

Interesting kits! Hope the Airfix BF-110E kit is good though. A while back I got one too and it had seriously warped wings. Glue it together and you would basically have a wheel. It took me a awful long while to get spares. I contacted Hornby directly and sure enough they sent me new wings....which were possibly even more warped then the original kit parts. So I got a tip from a fellow modeler to contact the Dutch Airfxi distributor and indeed I finally, after a long while got some good wings.

My Igor, you certainly did let loose, nice haul. As for you pick Jan, that looks like a nice detailed bag you have there, no need for any aftermarket extras.

Users who are viewing this thread