Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well....had this one delivered this morning.

DSCF0001-1-2.jpg

DSCF0002-145.jpg

Which after the last month (or 2) shopping spree has left me with....

DSCF0003-144.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

With Dave!!!

Today's scores...Revell Draken is a reboxing of the Hasegawa kit. Revell '88 is..just..fantastic...!!!!
The book is on diorama techniques, for outdoor environments (ie, not buildings)

STA52441.JPG
STA52442.JPG
STA52443.JPG
STA52444.JPG
STA52445.JPG
STA52446.JPG
STA52448.JPG

Evan, I am jealous!

Now here's a pic of Jan's house looking from the kitchen:

Attachments

• Jans house.JPG
    Jans house.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
@ Jan, you've got a sickness and need to step away from the table...

@ Evan, I like the Dracken. I think I may need to get one of those some day. Now lets get back to the Flak gun for a moment. Am I missing something or is that a LOT :shock: of parts for a 1/72 gun? :oops:

Got my Eduard Late Dora-9 today.... I thought at first that Eduard f*cked up, with the wrong fuselages in the kit (not read any reviews), until I noticed that it was four fuselage halfs in the box, both with normal and with the bigger tail! :oops:

Wow, now that Dora I would like to see Jan!

Dirk: Yep, sure is, and I'm rapt! IMO this is easily the best kit of the '88 available in 1:72. Can be made as a Flak 36 or 37 (seperate barrels and gun shields provided), has the Kommandogerät 40 (fire director system) with Sd.Ah.52 trailor, and late type double wheeled travel bogies (Sd.Ah.202). Only thing missing is a gun team and munitions, but these can be found in the old Hasegawa Flak 18 kit (but not in their new Flak 36 kit).

If you want more detailed photos of this or the Draken, give us a shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back