Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice!

Crappy iPhone picture of today's unexpected scores.

0d36c6ec.jpg

My dad bought me the US Navy Pilot Set and my brother the Rufe, while I picked up the 1/48 Mosquito and the 1/32 Ki-61. We also came across the Tamiya 1/48 Lanc, so my dad bought it for himself. Normally we'd never get it, as it's usually about $100, but this was $75! Saw a bunch of Tamiya 1/32 Spits too, I would love one of those but they're so bloody pricy. In fact I got the two I bought for less than the cost of the one model. The Mosquito will be done up in 418 markings for the Aces GB, and apparently the Ki-61 will also fit in there with some of the in-box markings.

I went ahead and caught myself this classic beauty here!
imagem.php?imagem=03080059.jpg

of course she'll be done in Transcontinental Air Transport livery. the predecessor to Transcontinental and Western Air, then Trans World Airlines.

Mine was the 1/72 new B-17 by Revell it looks good in the box and while some complain about some lines alittle deep and maybe so should build up into a nice kit.I have been giving away a few planes to my nephew I know I will never get to so resupply with ones I will :)

Good idea mate, doing a list myself of kits and accessories that fall into that category at the moment...will be in the 'I'll trade U 4 that' thread when done.

Good idea mate, doing a list myself of kits and accessories that fall into that category at the moment...will be in the 'I'll trade U 4 that' thread when done.

Yeah it's nice though for me atleast to show a wee one(actually 10) the joys of building and then to have something to show for one's efforts.That is totally unlike what video games supply ;).The boy os a natural with his hands! My brother complains he is building to fast but I explained we all did that in the beginning it grows from there.

Should probably do that ourselves, however my brother somehow managed to think he's claimed 60% of the stuff in there as his! My dad and I think otherwise. :lol: I know there's stuff in there I have no interest in building, and I'm not sure anyone in my house actually will.

:lol: All my money is either invested in football or non existent... only have money for the paints, so the next couple months ill be building whats in the stash... !

My scores from the Model Expo, the Bf109G-4 was picked up at the swap meet for $25 while the others were 'new' purchases.

Attachments

• Kit_Bf109g-4_5371.jpg
    Kit_Bf109g-4_5371.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 82
  • Kit_Ju-88_5368.jpg
    Kit_Ju-88_5368.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Kit_Ta152C-0_5373.jpg
    Kit_Ta152C-0_5373.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back