Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Karl, will get that camo pic organised for you, tomorrow!

My Missus gives me constant friggin' grief over my stash, and now and again DOES look over my shoulder!!! and Yeah my balls are an endangered species...may not have 'em much longer....

And David I let you have that picture on condition you would keep it to yourself!!:lol:

Your getting Neutered?

Harrison that kinda happens shortly after "I do" and when one gets seperated you have to ask for them back!ask Terry. :)

186 kit boxes on the shelf and proud of it! Go ahead Wayne, throw a number out there. I dare you!
I tell my wife it's better than hanging out in bars. Seems to work. She seems to be more upset about the space they take up than anything else.

Well you got me beat by about 30-40 kits there Glenn but if we could only find out Wayne's :-k Hell I do not even think I have seen a photo of his stash??But then again the man might need a wide angle lens to bring it all into play :lol: Oh he's neuthered!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You guys are a barrel of laughs you know!!! :lol:

Ok here's a crumb......My 1/700 ships....Aircraft Carriers down to Destroyers about 80, that is, unbuilt stuff. :)

Oh...and that decal sheet from the 1/72 Fine Molds kit for Karl.

Attachments

• Bf109F-2 Decal Sheet.jpg
    Bf109F-2 Decal Sheet.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
What? All they needed to do was give you the RLM 76 undersides and you wouldn't need any paint! Can't see using those decals myself.

A few kits added to the stash...I've been eyeballing the Storch ever since it came out...but the insane price (some 70 euro for a comparatively small kit) it changes owners for kinda held me back quite a bit....until I noticed it was on sale in some webshop for less then 30 euro...that was a done deal.
tamiya61100reviewbg_2.jpg

...and for good measure a P-51D to go with it....I still have an aeromaster 361th FG decal-sheet sitting somewhere. The plan is to do at least 2 aircraft of that sheet...and perhaps even more (the Bottisham Four in a row seems like an interesting long-term goal as far as P-51's go. I already have a Tamiya P-51B and a Hasegawa P-51D sitting in the stash...so getting there ;) )
boxart.jpg

Ok here's a crumb......My 1/700 ships....Aircraft Carriers down to Destroyers about 80, that is, unbuilt stuff.

Oh...and that decal sheet from the 1/72 Fine Molds kit for Karl.

Ok I'll bite on that one Wayne'o I will figure that your ships make up 5-10% of your collection OK that puts the total stash from 400-800 kits :banghead: I think Capt. Vick might be some competition @400 range but if it's more than that will

Wayne Little is the winner :headbang:

My recent additions are a bit different. Materials for scratchbuilding and vac-forming.

3 sheets of .020 styrene 48" X 70"

1 sheet .060 clear PETG 48" X 48"

1 sheet .030 clear PETG 48" X 48"

Buying in bulk saves huge, IF you're going to use it. These sheets are about 1/4 the price of the small packages.

Attachments

• A-133recentpurchases.jpg
    A-133recentpurchases.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back