Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just came across these:

$(KGrHqV,!h0E2JiBZMBcBNp6MsS94g~~0_3.jpg

Lots of schemes, including the elusive marking's for Canadian ace Don Sheppard! May change my aces GB Corsair to him for simplicity's sake. I really bought it for the RNZAF markings.

Sky48CorsairForeign2.jpg

Now, this Times TWO !! arrived in the mail on Friday..:) got 2 so I could do both versions of the modified Messerschmitts in 1/32 with the heavier armament.

Attachments

• Galland Bf1095478.jpg
    Galland Bf1095478.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 101
Gotta love that BF-108. I've been thinking about adding that to my stash as well.

@Javlin
I'll keep the decal-issue in mind when I get to it. Luckily it doesn't have too much 'special' decals going with it, so should the need arise, a few crosses and some letters from the spares box seems doable. What happened to you decals? Did they fall apart or just 'didn't work'

What's your verdict on the kit as such (let alone the decals) I don't have much experience with the somewhat older Eduard stuff (it's mostly their excellent BF-110/BF-109/FW-190 series what you see these days), but from what I've read this one is pretty decent.

Easy Easy build goes together really well and if memeory serves me right not one bit of filler was needed.The decals just crumbled for the most part.Watch the main gear doors I think I mentioned that before something about the instructions maybe not real clear or something :dontknow:

Nice one Wayne get that AM kit Gerry used you will be pleased.

Great scores Wayne!

My goodies from Hannants arrived today :D
-Pavla 1:72 Spitfire PR. XIX detail set for Uncle George's model, and
-CMK 1:72 Me 262 detail set (4 kits will benefit from this).

STA53129.JPG
STA53127.JPG

Last edited:
Some very nice scores fellas....
My last was Revells 1/48 Dornier Do 217E-5 of course she'll one day wear. KG100 colours!

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back