Recent Purchases (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Popped into my local Modelzone yesterday, it being a bank holiday in the UK. Came away with an Academy 1/48 P-47D "Gabreski" for £15 and a 1/48 Academy F-86F "The Huff" for £10.

Both good bargins and could've come away with a lot more much to the wife's displeasure :D

lately with the disappointment of the purchase of the new house left me very depressed and having no place to stop buying and was selling anything else, for that already began to change, then, I will buy a small thing but the truth, because with 400 I have no models to make room for them into conditions, finally, I put the last shopping ....
p-47 d-20 Arii / Otaki and the rising of the decals for the nose art MTO GB

DSC_2181_zpseae89d97.gif

hannants taking advantage of rebates on the hasegawa has a B-25H for the PTO GB

DSC_2182_zps62c35ae7.gif

and the second-hand market scalemates mantilletes two car two Russians a su-85 to 1/72

DSC_2179_zpsc611082d.gif

which I have in hand and for a isu 152-1 / 35 means that I have to start scracth.

DSC_2180_zpsea2e51f5.gif

couldn't resist this beauty at the Olympic Air Museum in Olympia, WA. only $30. haven't decided on an airline, yet.
HPIM2683.JPG

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! O_O

unfortunately, no. TWA never operated DC-6's. but it was popular among a lot of other airlines. Today, at least one carrier uses them as cargo planes. Everts Air Cargo. you often see them in Fairbanks and Anchorage

since this bird was molded as a C-118, my carrier choices are limited. I'm thinking either Alaska Airlines, or Everts Air Cargo

Nice buys guys. Sergio, I made the "J" version of that B-25 kit a few years and and have nothing but good things to say about it. Probably the best engineered 1-72 scale kit I've made.

unfortunately, no. TWA never operated DC-6's. but it was popular among a lot of other airlines. Today, at least one carrier uses them as cargo planes. Everts Air Cargo. you often see them in Fairbanks and Anchorage

I believe I saw one at Anchorage. I thought that it was a DC-7 from a distance but of course I probably could not tell the difference standing under it! It was beautiful and I was thrilled like seeing it took me back to another era.

Popped into my local Modelzone yesterday, it being a bank holiday in the UK. Came away with an Academy 1/48 P-47D "Gabreski" for £15 and a 1/48 Academy F-86F "The Huff" for £10.

Both good bargins and could've come away with a lot more much to the wife's displeasure :D

I'm considering both of those at the moment! wish I could get them at that price! both are equivalent of double that here....

My latest to turn up on Thursday...One each in all 3 scales!

Attachments

• Tamiya-A6M5 Zero_0781.jpg
    Tamiya-A6M5 Zero_0781.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Tamiya-Stuka_0782.jpg
    Tamiya-Stuka_0782.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Hasagawa-Bf109K-4_0785.jpg
    Hasagawa-Bf109K-4_0785.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 83
I believe I saw one at Anchorage. I thought that it was a DC-7 from a distance but of course I probably could not tell the difference standing under it! It was beautiful and I was thrilled like seeing it took me back to another era.
DC-6. Northern Air Cargo anf Everts Air Cargo operates them

Users who are viewing this thread

• A4K
Back