Reggiane Re 2005 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got something else done:

All six new wheel covers

DSCN2157.JPG

Fitted exhaust stacks and propeller shaft

DSCN2156.JPG

plus side cockpit panels and rear landing gear well

DSCN2154.JPG
DSCN2155.JPG

Not unexpected, because I have some experience with PCM, but it it proved a bit challenging to fit cockpit elements inside the fuselage.
More pictures to follow.
Cheers
Alberto

Done some more work on this model too:

DSCN2160.JPG
DSCN2161.JPG
DSCN2162.JPG

DSCN2165.JPG

As you may have noticed, I changed the colour of wheel wells as well as the inside of the radiator.
This because from an Italian forum I've been suggested that internal structures were left unpainted or, possibly, painted alluminium

asd.jpg

Also attached main wing and upper cowl; as you can see some putty was necessary and sanding in process.

DSCN2167.JPG
DSCN2168.JPG
DSCN2169.JPG

Of course I will have to re-scribe some panel lines as well as riveting.

Cheers
Alberto

Got some more done.
These are the last photos on this model, that will be sitting in my cabinet until September, when I will be back in Milan. Tomorrow I will take my wife and my cats to my holiday place on Tuscany cost. My grandchildren will arrive next week ... next weeks will be very busy!

Anyway, here the pictures:

DSCN2178.JPG
DSCN2179.JPG
DSCN2181.JPG
DSCN2182.JPG
DSCN2185.JPG
DSCN2187.JPG

Cheers
Alberto

That's looking great Alberto, and I hope you have a good time in Tuscany, without the grand children getting in the way too much !

Hi,
I also did some work on this bird that was sleeping inside a cabinet since the end of May:

DSCN2351.JPG
DSCN2353.JPG
DSCN2355.JPG
DSCN2357.JPG
DSCN2358.JPG

Here I'm almost ready to give a coat of Future and start the decal job.
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back