Restoration Chief from Pueblo CO

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ghosthunter

Recruit
Mar 10, 2010
Pueblo, CO
www.pwam.org
Hi all, my name is Joe and I am Chief of Restorations at the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum. I hope to be able to assist any one who may be in need of something that I can "tackle" with you! I also hope to be able to be able to network with others as the Museum I am at, like most non-Federal Gov't ran museums is always on the lookout for information pertaining to, equipment of/from, parts of, or reference materials for the aircraft we have on display.
Currently, I am hoping to be able to find people out there with either manuals for/parts for, or information on the following A/C
A26C IOnvader Nose section and Gunners compartment incl. turrets
B29 SuperFortress Turrets
F8A1 Crusader Missile racks
F86D Rocket pod
Hardpoints for A4 SkyHawk
Mrk 43 simulated Torpedo and 250lb bombs (sim or demillled) for a P2V5 Neptune

Please stop by and check out our website (Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum - B-24 Museum). It is currently undergoing a MAJOR overhaul and we are hoping the webmaster will have all the pictures updated as some of them are from when our planes were sitting outside and we hadn't even built our first hanger (we are currently building hanger #2).
Besides the planes I listed above, our museum has (not limited to, Im just too lazy to type ALL of them!)
B47
F104
F100
C47 (actually the naval version RD4 I THINK lol)
Belleroit
Ch34
UH1
and many, many others!

Welcome Joe - I've been by your place a few times. I work for Doss Aviation, but I'm at the academy. Once in a while I'll fly one of our super cubs down there. Welcome to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back