Revell 1/72 Heinkel He 111H of Kampfgeschwader 26 Battle of Britain Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers mates! :D
Thanks for your comments and advice. The main reason for choosing acrylics for this project (other then to try something new) is the fact that Model Master acrylic colors are conveniently labeled with RLM designations, so no confusion which color to use. As always I'll be using hand brush, so I'll see how it goes. He 111 had quite large main wing surface...

Time for an update...

Attachments

• 3_01.jpg
    3_01.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 3_02.jpg
    3_02.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 3_03.jpg
    3_03.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 110
I'm not quite getting what you did there Igor. First 2 pics look like you painted RLM 65 overall but not sure what the last one is. The top surface still looks unpainted. Or is it the same colour but looking different becaus of the white table cover?

Andy, on first two pictures the model is painted with gray primer overall and on the last picture it's RLM65 on the undersides only. The light wasn't all that good so the colors might look somewhat distorted.

Thanks mates. Here's further update on the build...

Attachments

• 4_01.jpg
    4_01.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 124
  • 4_02.jpg
    4_02.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 4_03.jpg
    4_03.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 4_04.jpg
    4_04.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 122
Appreciate the comments guys. Yea, I'm kinda sorry for being too late for the GB deadline too. But although I've missed the members choice and judged competition I'm hoping to at least earn the BoB GB icon to my siggy when I finish this model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back