RNZAF Corsair Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

otherside of the rear fusalage has started to be skinned

right now I just wish I did the rear section differently ,I've really noticed the shape incorretness and shortness but for this kind of thing I'm happy:D

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27
It's looking really brilliant Daniel! Wouldn't worry about the 'shortness' as you called it; the main thing is, it LOOKS like a Corsair, fantastic! As it's covered in coffe tins, are you going to nick-name it 'Cafe Girl', or 'Brazil Bird' ??!!

109, I think you should try and incorporate 6 water pistols into the wings so your sis can give people that get in her way a squirt!

It's looking great so far 8)

With the guys, great job mate!

My word, she looks mean in that head on shot!!! (Gotta love the corsair!! :) )

Evan

True that Evan ,Thanks for the comments guys(all motivating!)

busy tomorrow ,(babysitting) maybe be able to work on it

Fingers crossed

You could take Muller's idea a stage further. Add an electric pump or two, plumbed into the 'gun barrells', with a tank-full of water with brightly coloured red, orange or yellow dye. You'd have ( or sis would) a powerful battery of water 'cannon', firing 'tracer'!! She could knock over any scallys that got in her way!!

Looks fantastic Daniel! Hope to see a Zero, Frank or Oscar soon, eh? I agree with Muller, put 6 waterguns or pistols that has to be reloaded like the real thing....daddy can be groundcrew! I can see the neighbourhood kids gonna want to have the same....

Talk to the Airforce, Daniel, they might be keen since we got rid of the Strike Wing! (Better a half-scale Corsair than a cessna 172 with a BB gun... :) )

:lol:

yup Terry if the market was there I wouldn't be working next year I'd be building these things!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back