Robert Picton AKA Pig Farmer Pleads not guilty

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars

Tech Sergeant
Oct 3, 2005
Edmonton,Alberta
For those of you who dont know who this guy is he is a horrible bastard who went around Vancouver kidnapping prostitutes raping them, dismembering and then feeding them to the pigs, he is suspected of killing over 100 people but can only be linked to 29 of them, he has the nerve to plead not guilty when all of the remains of these women have been found on his property.

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=news_home&articleID=2156899&lid=today+box

i'm not pro death sentences but some animals, that is what they are, do not deserve to be feed and cared for the rest of theirs so called life ( some of the even have better life than most of us)

Another sick murderer, her and her boyfriend went around killing other women including her own sister, and guess what? she just got out of jail a few months ago, Hollywood going to be making a movie about her starring Laura Prepon.

the pig farmer guy is sick, we should let the pig chew his balls off and make him watch.

102first_hussars said:
Another sick murderer, her and her boyfriend went around killing other women including her own sister, and guess what? she just got out of jail a few months ago, Hollywood going to be making a movie about her starring Laura Prepon.
just what we need, a movie of this animal

I beleive you, and there is a guy right now running around Edmonton where I live doing the exact same thing Picton did, and the cops are having a bitch of a time finding him so far he has already killed 12 people.

Im pro death and they should all die!

I do however find it fascinating to read about serial killers and try and get into there mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back