Sad Time for My Family...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is sad Igor and I can relate to your feelings and feel deeply for you all. Never loose hope and try to remain positive.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family Igor. Like TO said, a few of us here have gone through this and while its a very hard time, you do get through it. Remember and enjoy all the good times you had and I'm hoping the doctors can find some way to help him and ease the problem. You have friends here, my friend.

My friends, thank you so much for your words of support and encouragement both in your posts on these pages and in PMs I've received. My mother doesn't speak English but she had tears in her eyes when I told her of your words.

My father is still in intensive care at the hospital, recovering from surgery. He's stable and started to receive cytostatics. He will remain in intensive care at least for a week according to what doctors told us. We cannot speak with him and visits are not allowed due to this new flue epidemic. Next week we should find out more about further course of his treatment and therapy...

Last edited:
Imalko, my thoughts are with you. I wish you all the best, and all the strength to deal with whatever is meant to be...I understand the heartache, and the frustration, and the fear as I have experienced it, and it makes me hurt all over again to hear of someone else going through this.

Be strong and be patient, even when it is the hardest thing of all to do. Our thoughts are all with you...

Igor, I have only just noticed this post, and the news saddens me deeply. I know exactly how you must be feeling, as I went through the same almost exactly two years ago. I am thinking and praying for your father and you and the family. Stay strong my friend.

Thank you all again my friends. Your encouragements mean a lot to us.

My father left intensive care at the hospital and I had another talk with chief surgeon today. Doctor is very pleased with my father's post operative recovery from colon surgery. Liver cancer remains the main problem however and the doctors made therapy plan for him. He will remain at the hospital for a while yet so they could monitor him closely before they hopefully release him home. We shall see how the things will develop from here, but are determined to fight this disease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back