Sad Time for My Family...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh...I have just found the thread.:oops:

I'm verry sorry to hear this Igor. Don't give up. You and all your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry to hear about your father Igor. Spend as much time as you can with him. My stepfather had the same condition and went through surgery over 8 years ago. He is living an active life. I will add your family to the prayer list.

DBII

Wow Igor, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Ive lost several family members to cancer. Try to live every day with your dad with positve thoughts and joys of the momments is all I can say from experience.

Igor, my heart and prayers sincerely go out to you and your family. As with many others at this wonderful site, I have been through the same trying and difficult times. Combined prayers are strong and can heal, your father will be in my daily prayers.

Thank you all again my friends. Your encouragements mean a lot to us.

My father left intensive care at the hospital and I had another talk with chief surgeon today. Doctor is very pleased with my father's post operative recovery from colon surgery. Liver cancer remains the main problem however and the doctors made therapy plan for him. He will remain at the hospital for a while yet so they could monitor him closely before they hopefully release him home. We shall see how the things will develop from here, but are determined to fight this disease.

Getting out of intensive care is a good thing. It may mean hes strong enough to tackle whatever they need to do next against the cancer. All the best, Igor!

be strong and as positive as you can, emotional joy is what your Father needs right now, just plain cheering up especially through what he has and is going to go through and of course this blessed season ............

E ~

Hi Igor, just discovered this thread. Such messages are always heartbreaking for me.
I strongly belive your father will recover and I pray for him.

Should you go to Bratislava one day let me know in advance. I could either visit you or you could visit me. 2 and 1/2 hours to drive to our museums and crash sites.

Well, my father was released from hospital and is home now. He's recovering from colon surgery quite well, but he needs to spend two days each week at the hospital in order to receive his therapy for liver cancer. It is still too early to say how he will respond to chemotherapy in long term, but we are ever hoping for the better...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back