Saving Private Ryan - Tank Busters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAV if there's one thing you should realize about this place by now, it's that abuse is usually met with abuse. It doesn't really matter who started it. It'll just keep going, and going, and going. :onlyamother:

evangilder said:
Davidicus, why did you feel compelled to jump into this again? One more outburst like that with an accusation like that and I will give you a yellow card. Enough of those and you will be gone. If Les had not responded to that first, I WOULD have deleted that.

LOL, the one that should be shown a YELLOW card, and possibly the RED card, is lesofprimous.

Never seen such obnoxious and juvinile behavior from an Admin befor.

But what else would one expect from one that has the mental and emotion problems he has.

I thought I'd give him a taste of his own medicine
HA! In ur freakin dreams... U aint got the skills to go with me pal.... Mom jokes and Faggot slinging are grade school taunts.......
Les can certainly dish it but as we all can see, he doesn't take it very well.
Ur kidding right??? I take it just fine, although i have to admit I've been insulted by 13 year olds better than I have here.... Most of u morons have the imagination of a 10 year old.....

The only ones that were any good at swappin em with me were Plan_D and GrG........

Now to the idiot known as KK...........

LOL, the one that should be shown a YELLOW card, and possibly the RED card, is lesofprimous.
Glad to see that ur making the rules now...... We all feel so much more secure.... I serve a purpose here and thats to weed out the undesireables that think they are better than everyone else, and that theri opinion is the only way......

Never seen such obnoxious and juvinile behavior from an Admin befor.
If u dont like the way it is here, leave......... Plain and simple....... We like things easy here, not confrontational...... Discussing a plane performance doesnt need to get to the "U dont know shiit" stage......... If it does, we as Admins usually try and stop it........

I have my tactic, Med has his........ Im pushy and arrogant, he's more polite and mediative... Both ways work......
But what else would one expect from one that has the mental and emotion problems he has.
Yup........ I blame it all on my wife...... Damn, she's such a Nazi.........

Oh, and for jumpin in like that AGAIN KK, u just earned a yellow card....... Enjoy it, im sure it wont be ur last.......

Before anyone else accuses me of double standards, Les made a comment that Soren took offense to, and next thing I know, there are at least 3 other people that jump in. This has gotten way out of hand. I suggest yesterday that everyone take a deep breath and calm down. It fell on deaf ears. So I am locking this NOW. If it continues to get out of hand, I have no problems throwing yellow cards out to ANYONE.

If you have a serious problem with something someone said, TAKE IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES. This has gone way too far.

Soren said:
Btw havent seen you crazly lashing out with insults yet Adler ! This is what i have to say to that.... :salute: :thumbright:

Why should I jump out with insults. Have I ever insulted you Soren? I only insult where I am insulted. And eye for an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back