Saving Private Ryan - Tank Busters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad served from '41 through '45 in the Army. He came home a Technical Sergeant (E-2) and was in five battles and the Invasion of Normandy.

He was a gentle man aka a gentlemen.

Aka a 'Real' soldier :!:

lesofprimus said:
U have the right to ur own opinion Sal....... U shall be spared from the hyenas for now......

But dont agree with a meatball... Stand on ur own 2 feet and shout proudly, "Les is an idiot!!"

Primus why don't you just quit it, huh ? This is boring and childish, and the more you insult people, the worse people will think of you. Especially if the person your insulting hasn't insulted you !

You'll have to remember YOU started the insults, so its up to YOU to stop them primus !

All I want, is to get on track with the original discussion again. (Without insults)

But if what Adler is saying is true, and it was all just jokes, well...... then I'd just like to add; "You have a sick sense of humor pal !" ;)

-------------------------

And for Adler;

Sure you'll have to be thick skinned to be in the army, but you can easely be thick skinned and polite at the same time Adler. Infact that seems to be the rule rather than the exception in the army. (After some time in there atleast ;) )

All i served with were very polite people I'll have to add, and still is. (although some of them had a sick sense humor aswell ;))

Btw havent seen you crazly lashing out with insults yet Adler ! This is what i have to say to that.... :salute: :thumbright:

NS, there's a way to solve that problem. Put your dick in your pants before zipping up.

As I have been away for a while it seems quite weird to pick up this thread as when I left it had just started and everyone was talking about Mustangs tank busting ability or lack of. If you read the first page then this one it appears that you have a better chance of stopping a tank using a penis zip trap maneuver that with a Mustang as I know little about aviation I shall regale you with a penis story I used to do motor cycle trials riding, one day I am competing in a trial when going down a steep incline the front wheel falls into a rut the handlebars twisted at right angles and I slide up the tank and pranged me knob on the end of the bars :crybaby: all the male on looks clutched at their gonads and went ooh all the females pissed themselves laughing while I rolled on the floor holding me vitals I still have a circular scar on me plonker 25 years later (I bled like a stuck pig). But it's proved an interesting talking point with me girlfriends.

Oh of course what a steaming dip stick I am. :rolleyes: Sorry Skim its me age Im going through the male menopause its when you pause being a man and start turning into a gibbering prat :silly:

Soren........ As in Sore In The Ass?????
He was a gentle man aka a gentlemen.
Aka a 'Real' soldier
Yea I'm sure ALL the best soldiers were "Gentle".......... Try taking a bayonet and sticking it into someone 3 times...... That surely makes a man "Gentle"...... Or maybe being forced to shoot 13 year old kids with Ak-47's in Somolia............ That definatly will make u a "Gentle Man"..... Or how about witnessing an uncovered mass grave site in Bosnia, where each head had a bullet in it.......

Now THAT would surely make a man "Gentle", dont u agree Soren???

Primus why don't you just quit it, huh ? This is boring and childish, and the more you insult people, the worse people will think of you. Especially if the person your insulting hasn't insulted you !
U havent gotten it through ur thick head yet??? I dont care about anyones opinion about me, especially some freakin Geek Squad Member who wears Birkenstocks, eats Tofu and Granola, and is saving up money for a Penial Implant....

Point is, if the dude wants to say that he agrees with ur comments, he is in fact saying the same thing, and is entitled to the same abuse/insults/slander that u would get.... And which u did...... And will continue to get unless u decide to mind ur own fruckin buisness and stop trying to tell the members here how to act....

And who said anything about stopping the insults??? If people act accordingly here, and respect the other members, there are no insults...... You and a few others feel that ur opinion is always right and that everyone else needs to be enlightend to ur truths.....

But if what Adler is saying is true, and it was all just jokes, well...... then I'd just like to add; "You have a sick sense of humor pal !"
About 60% of the crap I said was in jest..... U can decide what was and what wasnt....... If all u Noob-ass members did ur homework before joining up and read all the posts and topics, LIKE I DID, u would have had a feel for how this place goes round, and the sick twisted sense of humor that the Admin known as lesofprimus has........

All i served with were very polite people I'll have to add, and still is.
I guess I'll repeat this cause ur freakin deaf as a ground mole, but do u honestly think that I am this rude and crude all the time??? I hold doors open for old ladies and women and say "Bless You" to strangers when the sneeze.........
I actually have great discussions here, and I have quite a bit of information about WWII aircraft and the pilots that flew them......

But when some "Guys" (nice word just 4 u Soren) start messing around with other members, calling them names for simply stating their opinion, the gloves come off and the lesson gets taught...

It isnt hard to understand.... Be cool and everything is cool... Be a dick and get treated like one...... For ur information I didnt start this, I came to the aid of the board when some attitudes got out of shape, urs is one of them...

It can all end if u guys start acting cool... Theres no need to try and show ur smarter than the average bear here... We dont need to see a graph showing the turn radius of 4 different fighters, then hear people say that theres no way a -38 could outturn a Zero.....

There is...... Not all Japanese pilots were great like Sakai or Nishizawa..... Not all American pilots were as useless as Elmer Fudge......

Ill still look at the graph, but use it accordingly, and make my own opinion of it, after I add in all the other info I have about a certain subject....

In summation, this can continue or it can end..... I excel at insults and bullying tactics........ Im the Bouncer of WWIIAIRCRAFT.NET ......

LOL Be cool and u can stay at the bar and drink all u want.........

Les said, "Yea I'm sure ALL the best soldiers were "Gentle".......... Try taking a bayonet and sticking it into someone 3 times...... That surely makes a man "Gentle"...... Or maybe being forced to shoot 13 year old kids with Ak-47's in Somolia............ That definatly will make u a "Gentle Man"..... Or how about witnessing an uncovered mass grave site in Bosnia, where each head had a bullet in it.......

Now THAT would surely make a man "Gentle", dont u agree Soren???
"

What's your point Les? Are you saying that soldiers that go into battle and experience the horrors of war cannot comport themselves back home as gentlemen on an online forum concerning WWII aircraft?

Tonight, between screams into your pillow, ask yourself if you might really be a dick because you love taking it up the ass so much. (I figure having one's a-hole stretched and rubbed raw would put anyone in a bad mood.)

Oh, and 60% of my posts on this thread are addressed to heterosexuals. The other 40% are addressed to you. If you think about it (probably not a good idea while your head is slamming against the headboard), you can figure out which ones are addressed to the homo. :lol:

I almost deleted that crap above, but I'll retort for some more amusement...

First of all Meatball, did i use the word gentleman?? No i said GENTLE....... 2 different words....
Are you saying that soldiers that go into battle and experience the horrors of war cannot comport themselves back home as gentlemen on an online forum concerning WWII aircraft?
Comport??????????????????????????????

Who says that my conduct on an online forum has to be "gentlemanly"???

You???

Are u the "Politeness Patrol"??? Do u regulate Niceness on the internet for the Federal Govt???

No????

Then STFU and mind ur own damn business pussy...... Etiquette aint one of ur strong points, as seen on the below quote.......

ask yourself if you might really be a dick because you love taking it up the ass so much. (I figure having one's a-hole stretched and rubbed raw would put anyone in a bad mood.)
BTW, the whole "Ur Gay and like Dick" thing wore itself out about 4 years ago..... Maybe u should get outta the house for alittle while... Get some sun...... Follow up on recent human events........ Get a cluew as to how the REAL world is... Get outta that fantasy, computer world u inhabit......

If u need some help, "Dad" jokes are in right now, along with the EVER so popular "Im Glad Ur Kid Died" jokes........

And for the record, if u go and read some of my past posts, ull see that I can be quite "gentlemanly" to posters who DESERVE to be treated that way........

Davidicus, why did you feel compelled to jump into this again? One more outburst like that with an accusation like that and I will give you a yellow card. Enough of those and you will be gone. If Les had not responded to that first, I WOULD have deleted that.

That's it?

I thought you said, "I excel at insults and bullying tactics........"

"Who says that my conduct on an online forum has to be "gentlemanly"?"

Well, who says mine does? Maybe most of the crap I said was in jest. Maybe I just have a sick and twisted sense of humor. :D

Sound familiar? Maybe I'm just slapping you around for fun.

Come on Les. "Get a clue as to how the REAL world is."

I know its late where you are Les. Way after midnight. Apologize for me to your boyfriend for keeping you up you twink. :lol:

evangilder,

Have you actually read through this thread? So my posts are out of line but Les' aren't?

All of my "objectionable" posts have been reactions to Les'. Les can certainly dish it but as we all can see, he doesn't take it very well.

Is the basis for my posts being objectionable merely because I'm not an admin? Les is the only admin on this board who rudely insults people. I got into the fray frankly because I didn't like the way he was treating Soren. I thought I'd give him a taste of his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back