Saving Private Ryan - Tank Busters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thwe smell goes half way up my arm and that's Mister Proctologist to you bubb.

Well, let's put it this way Davidicus - do I know you? Do you know me? Nope. Do you see me around town, or work in the same office? Uh uh.

So, that being the case, who am I to you, and vice versa? Why worry about it?

The facetious comments you made about telephones and smoke signals don't really apply, because you usually know the people your sending them to in some kind of physical sense - even if it's just a business call.

To give an example, I wasn't exactly thrilled to read your post about how I wanted to 'meat' C.Cpl, but y'know, life's too short to get into a hissy fit about it.

Outside of this forum - to me, you don't even exist! And that's not meant to be taken as an insult - just the way things are.

Why did your mom call you Bubb?

You know what they say, the turd doesn't fall far from the dog.

BTW - You'll have to try harder than that if you want to match wits with me.

U actually made a Mom joke???? OMFG dude....... U just showed what a freakin retard u are... No one makes Mom jokes anymore..... LOLOLOLOL

Seriously, that is like soooooooooooooo 80's it aint even funny........ I coulda actually given u the benefit of the doubt, but u just blew it......... LMFAO........... Freakin nerd....

However - keep this stuff up and the result will be as inevitable as 99 precedes 100.

The thing is, where as I said that we don't really know each other - I and the major posters have been here for some time, which does make us all pen-pals in a sense, so we're obviously going to simply close ranks.

On you, Davidicus.

Then again, maybe you don't care. (shrug)

Uh oh, the ranks are closing in on me. :cry: Good thing none of this exists in the real world.

Les doesn't need you to come to his rescue. Then again, as you say, you're pen pals so I defer to your judgement.

Oh and Les, mom jokes are indeed freakin retarded ... as are butt-hole jokes like, "And that profession wouldnt happen to be Proctology would it?? Can I ask u a question??? Does the smell EVER get off ur fingers, like a fisherman??? - BTW, if ur getting that deep into the anus, u may need to get some professional help.... Sounds like u may have some serious frustration issues......."

However that may be, it is still a fact that the turd doesn't fall far from the dog. But you already knew that.

Oh, and I would wear being banned by you as a badge of honor Les. After all, we would both then know for sure who the sissy boy is.

As are butt-hole jokes like, "And that profession wouldnt happen to be Proctology would it??
Can I ask u a question??? Does the smell EVER get off ur fingers, like a fisherman??? - BTW, if ur getting that deep into the anus, u may need to get some professional help.... Sounds like u may have some serious frustration issues......."

Dude, are u insane or something??? That was some funny ass shiit buddy.... Soupy Sails was never any funnier..... I cracked myself up over it...... (U see I'm very vain.).......
Oh and Les, mom jokes indeed freakin retarded.
Well thank u for confirming that u are in fact retarded.... Sorry for the inconvienience, but we dont have a retarded section here at WW2AIRCRAFT.NET....

Hey Med, u think u could create a special little retarded section for poopy lover over here??? Maybe title it Davidicus' Happy Room...........
Make him feel all nice and cuddly.........

Gimme a freakin break dude..... LOL

DAVIDICUS said:
Uh oh, the ranks are closing in on me. :cry: Good thing none of this exists in the real world.

I'm not saving Les - just telling you what's gonna happen. Won't be by Les alone either, but by general agreement.

You're right - it's hardly to be an Earth shattering event for you if that happens, but it seems to me like shooting yourself in the foot for no reason at all!

Strange behaviour from a guy who sees himself as the embodiment of Atticus Finch.

Well, this has certainly been interesting... I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down. What I saw was that Les made a comment that someone took exception to and a bunch of people jumped into the fray.

evangilder said:
Well, this has certainly been interesting... I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down. What I saw was that Les made a comment that someone took exception to and a bunch of people jumped into the fray.

Sounds like the start of WW1 :rolleyes:

Yes, who ever has their finger on the button...step away.

As FB correctly said, the last time this kind of thing happened 125 countries were thrown into a war for no reason. (That's World War 1, yes there were 125 countries involved, and yes there are more than 125 countries in the world :lol: )

Wow I missed a lot in the last 2 days! I think some people just need to learn not to take les too seriously with some of the things he says. I dont know I may be wrong but Ive found that if you take a lot of his remarks as funny comments as they are ment to be and you throw a good one back at him, youll get along with him just fine.

Oh and as was stated several times, from my on going military experience I have found that you have to be thick skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back